Monday, June 27, 2011

Black Sheep Gathering 2011


This past weekend Black Sheep Gathering came to town. I love going. All the fiber, all the yarn! This was probably the best time I had because it wasn't super hot. Last year I said I was going to sign up for classes next time but I didn't. I've been too busy and just had a blast looking around.


Lots of fiber from The Fiber Addict.



An amazing needle felted wall hanging.



Beautiful drop spindles with additional shafts. Spin then remove!



My friend Kacy spinning for the first time.



Silk worms busy at work.



A rainbow of colors. Cotton cones from Eugene Textile Center.



Sparkly yarn from Huckleberry Knits.



My purchases L to R:
Eugene Textile Center Argentina Yarn Polwarth/Silk blend dyed purely with indigo.
Huckleberry Knits Blue-Faced leicester/Silk Lace, Weeping Willow.
Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, Bag Lady.

1 comment: